Glazed Nuts

Wednesday, March 31, 2010


Running out of the gym this morning as the makup-less, bag lady I remembered I didn't have a snack for work today. If you know me, you know I can't go without my snacks every two hours. I also try to keep healthy ones around so I don't retreat to the vending machine 12 times a day. I also look pathetic scrapping for quarter in my trash heap of a purse. This morning, I stopped off in the cafe of the gym (yes, Life Time Fitness has a cafe - it's amazing) to purchase some snacks. I have been eyeing these delectable looking cashews for some time now. They even sell them at the Sugar Land Town Center Starbucks. Let's just say all of you readers should get your hands one some of these healthy and delicious glazed nuts. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs