Something old, Something new, Something GREEN

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

When I was 13, acne faced, and insecure I wanted to burn my skin, literally. I wanted to put anything on it that would soak up the oil, dry up the acne, and make me beautiful. At 26, my goal in skin care is MUCH different. Not only have I had great success with the 3 products below but another big help has been a low sugar, high fruit and veggie diet. These daily additives just make my skin that much better. You can get the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub and face wash and the good ole witch hazel at at any grocery store. The other, the One Step foundation by Stila, is found at Sephora. It's a wonderful light weight foundation that provides great coverage and can be used at a foundation and conceler. Try them out!



2 comments:

  1. Bought the green tea scrub and cleanser. I love it!! Good post

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH great! I still love my bare minerals but I was sweating so much doing massage that it was just wiping of. The foundation is amazing if you want to give it a try too!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs