Bumpkin Cake

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This week, while sifting through online recipes for things to make for the fall season, upcoming holiday's, parties, and get together's, I came across this recipe. I realized I happened to have ALL the necessary ingredients and proceeded at 8:30 pm to make it. This cake is PHENOMENAL. Period. I now like to call it  "Bumpkin Cake," combining the fact that it's the best pumpkin cake, thus, shortening speaking time and increasing eating time. Matthew has said it's very sweet, which inevitably has left more for me. I might make a separate one for him next time without the icing so that I don't have to share it's goodness.

Picture of cake courtesy of Gluten Free Goddess because I ate mine too fast to get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs