DIY Coasters

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New favorite coasters

Thank you Big Lots for a case of new cups for $7!




What do you get when you combine a resourceful, project minded, wood-working man and a stack of wood pieces? New coasters! 

In the process of building a new fish tank stand, (DIY Fish Tank Stand post coming soon) Matthew, my sweet boyfriend, had some pieces of the stand that were left over from his precise cuts. HE brought them inside and said, "Hey, you think we could use these as coasters?" If I wasn't in love at that point I would have fallen HARD for that man right then and there!
 Not that I am like Monica or anything . . .


You don't have to watch the WHOLE video clip. 
You'll get my point when you get there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs