Wedding Wednesday

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This post couldn't wait until Wednesday,that and I had already posted it when I realized that today is Tuesday. One can lose track of days when recently ill. As I was watching the Today Show this morning, (a privilege I only get when sick or schedules change) they were promoting Hoda's (Today Show host with Kathie Lee) new book which actually looks great. They did a very quick excerpt about the woman who helped ghostwrite the book with Hoda. Her name is Jane Lorenzini and she is from Nashville, TN which automatically peaks my interest. Until about 30 minutes ago, I knew nothing about this woman, but these past 30 minutes have been most exciting because I found a new "favorite thing!"

For Wedding Wednesday, I am posting Jane's website. She has personalized stationery, invitations, gift cards, and address labels. Not only do I think the personalized stationary would make an awesome wedding gift for a new and growing family, but it will also be something to keep in mind for birthdays, babies, and the coming Christmas. Explore the website and create your own for you or someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs