Gwynnie Bee

Tuesday, March 18, 2014



I truly enjoy fashion. I love to decorate my home. I even love to keep up with the latest fashion trends in clothing, hair, and makeup. I have a tendency, due to lack of time, other financial priorities  and a job where I work from home and wear workout clothes, to not shop for myself or dress up much on a daily basis.

Average day: t-shirt, dirty hair, mascara, earrings?, and cooking some form of food in between clients.

Two things happened since January that were motivational to me. 
1. My sister went to NYC this past January and upon her return emailed me and told me to pick one of the 4 dresses she had for me to choose from. Talk about an incredible sister! I felt loved and excited to receive the dress I picked and I of course have worn it everywhere. ..  

Dress from Asos. Thank you sister!
Out and about visiting a friend and her new BABY!
           2. In my "spare" time doing my daily chores around the house, I started watching "What Not To Wear" again and quickly    realized I had fallen into the trap that so many women fall into of comfort and apathy in my clothing choices. As an attractive, 30 year old, business owning woman, I realized this had to change. 

Now, I feel it is important to note that I am not trying to be someone I am not. I am not a woman who will put on a  full face of makeup everyday and I wash my hair about twice a week. I am however, a woman who needs an efficient makeup routine and clothes that I can slip on quickly (and them not be wrinkled), know they look good on ME, and go! Confession: I may even wear one outfit twice for short periods of time while I am out if it smells good and is stain free! In a day, I can wear multiple outfits because the clothes I wear out and the clothes I wear for work (massage therapy) are different. Also, my style is casual, comfortable, and especially in Houston, Tx in the summer, BREATHABLE!
All of this helped me decide to try something new.


This little company looks like it will be a fun way to try on clothes without having to go to the store! Who has time for that?!  I found it through a favorite blogger of mine. This company is specifically geared toward fuller figured woman (which I a proud to be). There are other companies out there too, but chose this one. I just started my free trial today and am keeping it to once item at a time to keep the budget/husband happy. I will write a review after the first month. If you are interested in checking it out and starting a free trial month too, go here! Here goes nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs