Practically Purse-fect Ideas

Tuesday, June 8, 2010




After a week of complaining about how heavy my purse is I finally dumped it out to clean and downsize. Of course, I picked out old receipts, gum wrappers, lose change, and bobby pins, to only put same amount of heavy stuff in it, but at least I felt organized, right? So if organization if the key to a healthy mindset which may in turn lead to a healthy back, why not try the Purseket
which is featured above. They come in all sorts of sizes and colors. More choices than I like to make which is generally how I feel about purse shopping.

I have never been a purse person. I mean, I like them, I want them, and I buy them, but they have never interested me as much as shoes or jewelry has. I am also in the habit of using one for a long time and then switching per season, not per outfit. With my recent neck and shoulder ache along with frustration of the amount of stuff I carry in my purse that will inevitable, only, increase, I am entertaining the idea of this:

I could get a brown and black. And when I am needing to bring long a cute, trendy purse on certain occasions, I can revert back to my Purseket to help me along! Any other great ideas out there? And don't say, put less stuff in! That just ain't gonna happen.


Also, check out this great idea for summer found on my friend's adorable blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs