Fall Family Friday

Friday, September 24, 2010

Autumn Flowers



 Pottery Barn faux apples

Dream PB bed and comforter

Took this so Matthew would have a template when he makes a tv stand just like this, though he doesn't know he will be doing this yet. (smile)

Moonshine basking on a blanket in the cool of Tennessee fall

This doesn't do the vibrancy of color justice at ALL. The fall foliage of TN is breathtaking.

We are entering the holiday season with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years right around the corner. This is my first year to live in another state experiencing it's seasonal changes (or lack there of) and I can't help but miss my family and the beautiful Tennessee while at the same time be so grateful and happy that I am in Texas. Yesterday was the first day of fall. As I decorate for with garlands of leaves, pumpkins, a recent purchase of Pottery Barn faux green apples (completely unnecessary but totally perfect), cinnamon scented candles, and fresh autumn colored flowers, no one sums up how I feel better than my own sister in her latest blog post. As she put it, "take a walk down memory lane," with us here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs