Jet Lag

Monday, December 27, 2010

Today is Monday. Today is also the first weekday since the beginning of my holiday which lasted for about 2 weeks straight and consisted of a lot of traveling. I took an uncontrollable nap today that reminded me of a nap you take once you have been overseas for a day or so to get back on their time zone. I am now, hopefully, on the "after the holidays time zone."  Though there is still one more great celebration to be had, New Years, for now, I want to give you some highlights from Christmas.


snow on hay bales

beautiful mantles

homemade chocolate covered pretzel sticks

sleepy dogs



AWESOME holiday cards personally made and sent by friends

2 comments:

  1. The fireplace looks beautiful at Matthews! I love M + Z on the mantel. Cute puppy-I wonder why he's always sleeping?!

    Just put my cookbook stand up-had to redo the whole kitchen to fit it. Yours looks gorgeous, of course.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs