Wedding Wednesday

Wednesday, May 16, 2012



My Texas hunk and I celebrated our first year of marriage on Monday, May 14th, 2012 (yeah, like 2 days ago). The day it's self was so wonderful and though our wedding day was perfect, our day of celebration on Monday was so relaxed and simply delightful. I found that celebrating your anniversary is better than birthdays and, even Christmas, because you are celebrating the two of you! One way I was spoiled that day was with these:


Yep, made them all himself!
We also enjoyed our 1 year old, freshly thawed wedding cake topper which went from this: 


to this:


Yeah, those are tacky tooth picks. . .

But with $25 foot massages, homemade, sausage and shrimp fettecini alfredo, a little Mad Men, all in all, it was a wonderful day.

My sister sent me an email with this article about marriage and I thought it was a great article. Check it out  here.

Happy Wedding Wednesday to me and my husband!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs